This is an overview of the exhibits, concerts and arrangements that we think are worth going to this week. You can also check our Events Calendar which you find on the right hand side of our Homepage or by scrolling down to the bottom of the page on your smartphone for further information. Here you also find links to tickets. Who knows – we might even run into each other out there.
Please note that many museums have restricted their opening hours and only admit you if you book on-line in advance.
Starting now and until December 31st it is mandatory to wear face masks in the centre of the city (indoors and outdoors) and as of December 6th until January 15th you need the so-called Super Green Pass (proof of either vaccination or recovery from COVID) in order to get access to indoor events, cinemas, the opera, theatres, restaurants,cafés etc.
December 6th-12th (Week no. 49)
- Christmas markets, Skating rinks, Santa and rides, read all about what is happening in Milan here.
- Grand Tour, the Dream of Italy from Venice to Pompei at Galleria d’Italia – check our calendar.
- Wonder Woman, the myth at Palazzo Morando – check our calendar.
- Divisionism – 2 collections at GAM – check our calendar.
- Tania Bruguera, Let Truth be, though the World Perishes at PAC – check our calendar.
- Saul Steinberg Milano New York at Triennale – check our calendar.
- Domenico Gnoli at Fondazione Prada – check our calendar
- Napoleon Bonaparte – a celebration of the 200th anniversary of his birth at Pinacoteca Ambrosiana – check our calendar
- Monet – works from the Musée Marmottan Monet in Paris Palazzo Reale – tjek vores kalender.
- Pablo Atchugarry at Palazzo Reale – check our calendar.
- Magic Realism at Palazzo Reale – check our calendar.
- Tullio Pericoli – Fragments at Palazzo Reale – check our calendar.
- TVBOY – one of Milan’s most interesting street artists at MUDEC – check our calendar.
- Piet Mondrian at MUDEC – check our calendar.
- Disney – the Art of Telling Timeless Stories at Mudec – check our calendar.
- Maurizio Cattelan – Breath Ghost Blind at Pirelli Hangar Bicocca – check our calendar.
- Neil Beloufa – Digital Mourning at Pirelli Hangar Bicocca – check our calendar.
- Under the Sky of Nut, Divine Egypt at Museo Civico Archeologico – check our calendar.
- Sturm&Drang at Osservatorio Fondazione Prada – check our calendar.