This is an overview of the exhibits, concerts and arrangements that we think are worth going to this week. You can also check our Events Calendar which you find on the right hand side of our Homepage or by scrolling down to the bottom of the page on your smartphone for further information. Here you also find links to tickets. Who knows – we might even run into each other out there.
Please note that many museums have restricted their opening hours and only admit you if you book on-line in advance.
As of August 6th you must show proof either that you have received your first anti-covid jab or a negative covid test to be allowed to eat indoors at restaurants and visit mueseums, bars and nightclubs.
- October 21st-31st JazzMi, Milano Jazz Festival — check our calendar.
- October 22nd-31st Milano Restaurant Week – check our calendar.
- Monet – works from the Musée Marmottan Monet in Paris Palazzo Reale – tjek vores kalender.
- Starting October 27th: Pablo Atchugarry at Palazzo Reale – check our calendar.
- Magic Realism at Palazzo Reale – check our calendar.
- Tullio Pericoli – Fragments at Palazzo Reale – check our calendar.
- Pas de deux. The ballet dancer Roberto Bolle photographed by Giovanni Gastel at Galleria d’Italia – check our calendar.
- Disney – the Art of Telling Timeless Stories at Mudec – check our calendar.
- Maurizio Cattelan – Breath Ghost Blind at Pirelli Hangar Bicocca – check our calendar.
- Neil Beloufa – Digital Mourning at Pirelli Hangar Bicocca – check our calendar.
- Under the Sky of Nut, Divine Egypt at Museo Civico Archeologico – check our calendar.