This overview of the exhibits, concerts and arrangements that we think are worth going to this week. You can also check our Events Calendar which you find on the right hand side of our Homepage or by scrolling down to the bottom of the page on your smartphone for further information. Here you also find links to tickets. Who knows – we might even run into each other out there.
Please note that many museums have restricted their opening hours and only admit you if you book on-line in advance.
As of August 6th you must show proof of either the first anti-covid jab or a negative covid test to be allowed to eat indoors at restaurants and bars, visit mueseums, discoteques and swimming pools.
- June 11th-September 7th Estate Sforzesca – Summer at the Castle – check our calendar.
- June 21st-September 30th “Vapore d’Estate” (Summer Steam) at Fabbrica del Vapore – check our calendar.
- The Great 20th century in Italian Art + Masterpieces from Private collections – 2 separate exhibits at La Permanente – check our calendar.
- Scolpite – Carved Women – a photographic reflection on female statues at Palazzo Reale – check our calendar.
- Marcello Lo Giudice – Sun and Ocean Paintings at Palazzo Reale – check our calendar.
- Divine and Avant Garde – Women in Russian Art at Palazzo Reale – check our calendar.
- ROBOT – The Human Project at Mudec – check our calendar.
- Enzo Mari curated by Hans Ulrich Obrist at Triennale di Milano – check our calendar.
- Paolo di Paolo Photography at Galleria Sozzani – check our calendar.
- Josef Koudelka at Fondazione Forma – check our calendar.
- Maurizio Cattelan – Breath Ghost Blind at Pirelli Hangar Bicocca – check our calendar.
- Neil Beloufa – Digital Mourning at Pirelli Hangar Bicocca – check our calendar.
- Under the Sky of Nut, Divine Egypt at Museo Civico Archeologico – check our calendar.
- Heimat: A Sense of Belonging at Armani/Silos – check our calendar.
- WHO THE BÆR på Fondazione Prada – check our calendar.