As our loyal readers and followers know we are leaving Milan during the month of August to go on a well-deserved holiday so this page has the information about the goings on in Milan for the next 5 weeks – remember to also check our events calendar and have a blast while you are here in our beautiful city 🙂 We will se you again for Milano Design Week in the beginning of September.
Please note that many museums have restricted their opening hours and only admit you if you book on-line in advance.
As of August 6th you must show proof either that you have received your first anti-covid jab or a negative covid test to be allowed to eat indoors at restaurants and bars, visit mueseums, discoteques and swimming pools.
- September 8th-26th MiTo classical music festival – check our calendar.
- September 16th-19th Lombardia Beer Fest at Piazza Città di Lombardia (find on map).
- June 21st-September 30th “Vapore d’Estate” (Summer Steam) at Fabbrica del Vapore – check our calendar.
- September 19th 10 am-9 pm EASTMARKETLAND – Milan’s best flea market featuring DJ set, street food and great atmosphere – remember to get your ticket here – at 88/A Via Mecenate (find on map).
- Body and Soul – Donatello and Michelangelo at Castello Sforzesco – check our calendar.
- The Great 20th century in Italian Art + Masterpieces from Private collections – 2 separate exhibits at La Permanente – check our calendar.
- Scolpite – Carved Women – a photographic reflection on female statues at Palazzo Reale – check our calendar.
- Divine and Avant Garde – Women in Russian Art at Palazzo Reale – check our calendar.
- Painting is Back – Italian Painting in the 1980s at Galleria d’Italia – check our calendar.
- Disney – the Art of Telling Timeless Stories at Mudec – check our calendar.
- Maurizio Cattelan – Breath Ghost Blind at Pirelli Hangar Bicocca – check our calendar.
- Neil Beloufa – Digital Mourning at Pirelli Hangar Bicocca – check our calendar.
- Under the Sky of Nut, Divine Egypt at Museo Civico Archeologico – check our calendar.
- WHO THE BÆR på Fondazione Prada – check our calendar.