This is an overview of the exhibits, concerts and arrangements that we think are worth going to this week. You can also check our Events Calendar which you find on the right hand side of our Homepage or by scrolling down to the bottom of the page on your smartphone for further information. Here you also find links to tickets. Who knows – we might even run into each other out there.
Please note that many museums have restricted their opening hours and only admit you if you book on-line in advance.
SIt is mandatory to wear face masks in the centre of the city (indoors and outdoors) in all of Milan and as of December 6th until – at least – January 15th you need the so-called Super Green Pass (proof of either vaccination or recovery from COVID) in order to get access to indoor events, cinemas, the opera, theatres, restaurants,cafés etc.
- Christmas rides, read all about what is happening in Milan here.
- Ice skating rinks have become a Christmas staple in Milan, find out where the fun happens here.
- January 13th-March 20th: Magic Mirrors Theatre – Alice in Wonderland at Fabbrica del Vapore – Check our calendar.
- Grand Tour, the Dream of Italy from Venice to Pompei at Galleria d’Italia – check our calendar.
- Wonder Woman, the myth at Palazzo Morando – check our calendar.
- Divisionism – 2 collections at GAM – check our calendar.
- Tania Bruguera, Let Truth be, though the World Perishes at PAC – check our calendar.
- Saul Steinberg Milano New York at Triennale – check our calendar.
- Domenico Gnoli at Fondazione Prada – check our calendar
- Monet – works from the Musée Marmottan Monet in Paris Palazzo Reale – tjek vores kalender.
- Pablo Atchugarry at Palazzo Reale – check our calendar.
- Magic Realism at Palazzo Reale – check our calendar.
- Piet Mondrian at MUDEC – check our calendar.
- Disney – the Art of Telling Timeless Stories at Mudec – check our calendar.
- Maurizio Cattelan – Breath Ghost Blind at Pirelli Hangar Bicocca – check our calendar.
- Under the Sky of Nut, Divine Egypt at Museo Civico Archeologico – check our calendar.
- Check out the cooking courses for this week at Teatro7 (find on map) and find out how you book them here.
- Remember the season at Teatro alla Scala, there is both opera, symphony concerts and ballet – The program and the links to purchase of tickets are here.