- Insider tip no. 15: weekly open air markets in Milan.
- Insider tip no. 9: Milan bike tour rentals and bike sharing
- BikeMI – try out Milan’s city bikes for both grown-ups and kids
- Insider tip no. 2: good apps for your trip to Milan.
- Go on day trips from Milan.
- Insider tip no. 14: brunch in Milan.
- Quick guide: hotels, apartments and other places to stay in Milan.
- Take a cooking course in Milan with the Italians.
- Milan in one day – the best shopping route with a shot of culture (Brera)
- Flea Markets in Milan: Go hunting among Italian knickknacks and antiques.
- Insider tip no. 5: aperitivo in Milan.
- Good restaurants in Milan,
- Appsolutelymilano’s Instagram hashtags.
- Milan with children
- Insider tip no. 8: 360° view over Milan.
- Milan by night,
- Public transport – from the airport and round in Milan.
- Art and museums in Milan.
- Insider tip no. 3: cheap coffee, ice coffee and hot chocolate in Milan.
- ATMosfera – dinner on the tram.
- Insider tip no. 12: classic sightseeing in Milan.
- Insider tip no. 4: open WiFi Milano and public chargers for your smart devices.
- Gallery tickets for La Scala and a visit to Casa Verdi.
- New York Times: Milan is the city to visit in 2015 (and still is).
- Insider tip no. 1: beauty in Milan.
- When in Milan drink locally, DOCG wines from Lombardy.
- Shopping guide: the 6 areas in Milan.
- Insider tip no. 10: outlets near Milan.
- Buisness services in Milan.
- Insider tip no. 6: Christmas markets 2017, the L’Artigiano in Fiera fair and other Christmas events in Milan.
- Insider tip no. 7: New Year’s 2017 in Milan.
- Insider tip no. 11: do you need to get cooled down?
- Insider tip no. 13: Ferragosto (August 15th) 2017 in Milan.
We’ve had an idea; Follow us on Instagram and when you are in Milan share with us using our hashtags:
We have already started so go to our Instagram account to see how we interpret them. We will show the best photos here. Let the games begin!